May 23, 2009

birthday girl !

i just woke up and realize that today is my birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, today is my birthday. day where my age added. i feel glad whwn it comes to my birthday, but how can i don't remember my birthday?
i remembering about 10 - 12 years ago, when the little nadya always waiting for her birthday and she didn't want to sleep before her parent promised her a big present. i miss that time, because i can feel the warmth of my family, love from my parents, and a bless from God.
i know that God always give me a bless everytime by put me in a such a great family with a great vision, great culture, great parents, great sister, and also a great happiness.
now i am 18 years old. that was old enough to be a mature and an independent woman. i need to prove to my family, especially my parents that i'm not a selfish and a lazy girl anymore. i think i have to prove it immediately.
yeah, just keep me in this feeling.
well,
THANKYOU MOM,
THANKYOU DAD,
THANKYOU MY SISTERS,
FOR GIVING ME ..
A WARM FAMILY,
A HAPPY FAMILY,
A LOVELY FAMILY,
AND OF COURSE A GREAT FAMILY EVER.

No comments: